DREAMS DO COME TRUE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CLYDE NORTH: This property offers outstanding value for money with its modern yet charming with neutral tones throughout. Located in the sought after Selandra Rise estate, you'll be living an easy lifestyle with all amenities only a stone's throw away. Ideally suited to first or second timers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those who are looking to invest or down-sizes.
The home comprises of three bedrooms .The master bedroom offers a full en suite and walk in robe. All the other bedrooms have built in robes which consist of sliding doors. The spacious and separate bathroom and toilet are set up close to the other bedrooms.
With an open floor plan those looking for this style will fall in love with the spacious kitchen, dining area, living area and the direct outdoor access to the Alfresco.
This gem of a house offers fully fenced security and landscaped gardens as well.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013
- Master bedrooms with FES & Ceiling Fan
- Down lights
- Features Walls
- High Ceiling
- 600 mm oven
- 600 mm gas cook top
- Built in Pantry
- Large fridge space
- Microwave cavity
- Overhead cupboards
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioner
- Remote controlled single lock up garage
- Internal access
- Garden Shed
- Built in Linen
- Fully landscaped front and back gardens
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately one minute walk away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately five minute drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 10 minutes drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about five minutes walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.