PERFECT LOCATION + OUTSTANDING QUALITY = BUY IT NOW!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you have been looking for a special place for your family to call home, this magnificent home might very well be the ONE. A few steps inside and its clear this house is all about family, friends and good times with a floor plan to impress savvy home buyers.
The main features of this family home are having great indoor and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area for the adults and the children with a spacious back yard.
The kitchen features laminated bench with stainless steel sink, sufficient cupboard and bench space, a wide fridge cavity, spacious built in pantry, 900 mm oven & gas cook top, range hood and dishwasher. All this and a lot more overlooking the open plan living and the kids play area.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite itself completely separate from the other two; featuring single door entry and with space for a large dressing table. The en suite offers a double vanity with large mirror, shower and toilet. The other two bedrooms are located separate from the master bedroom which is served by a separate toilet and a bathroom.
Summary of Internal and External features
- Approx. 434sqm land
- Two separate living zones Open plan living & Rumpus/Kids play room
- Fantastic outdoor entertainment area with decking, Ceiling fan & Down lights
- Plenty of natural light all day
- Master with full en suite with double vanities and ceiling fan
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted Vacuuming system
- Laminated kitchen bench top
- 900 mm gas cook top
- 900 mm oven
- Overhead cupboards
- Spacious built in pantry
- Quality carpets and Venetian blinds
- High ceiling
- Remote controlled double car garage
- Alarm system
- Sliding doors into outdoor entertainment area
- Internal & External access from garage
- Low maintenance back yard
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Video intercom
- A spacious back yard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately a minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately two minute drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 10 minutes drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about two minutes walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.