PERFECT FAMILY HOME, PRIME LOCATION & 400m² LAND
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CLYDE NORTH: Loved and cared for this fine family home allows the lucky new purchaser to move in with nothing to do!
If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops and kids' playground then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers, this functional floor plan would also suit those who are looking to invest.
The master bedroom offers a full en suite and walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. All the other bedrooms have built in robes and they are located away from the master bed room. The spacious and separate family bathroom and toilet are set up close to the other bedrooms.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the modern kitchen, dining, living areas and the outdoor access to the alfresco.
Summary of added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013
- Approx. 400sqm Land
- Laminated floorboards
- High ceiling
- Air conditioner
- Island benchtop
- Double door pantry
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm burner gas cook top
- Tiled splashback
- Large fridge space
- Security doors
- Stainless steel rangehood
- Ducted heating
- Roman blinds
- Quality carpets
- Single lock up garage
- Solar hot water system & NBN connection
- Side access
- Fully landscaped garden
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately one minute walk away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately five minute drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately 10 minutes drive away
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about two minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR ALL INSPECTIONS
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.