SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Less than 2 years old this impressive Carlisle Home is positioned on 512m2 of land and presents in better than new condition. Offering an enviable lifestyle for any large or growing family the property itself amasses to around 33 squares under-roofline and sits proudly on the block with a modern faade giving it instant street appeal.
On entry through the double glass doors you will find the master bedroom which is positioned away from the remaining three bedrooms. The master suite is grand and offers an open plan en suite with double vanities, large shower, bath tub and a separate toilet.
With four living areas; lounge, theatre, open plan kitchen/living/meals and rumpus, there will be no issue of space. The generous tiled living/meals area incorporates the hostess kitchen with island bench, Caesar stone bench tops, quality stainless appliances and a butler's pantry.
The other three bedrooms which are located around the central bathroom and separate toilet all have built in robes. Adding to the comfort levels is ducted heating and evaporative cooling to keep the climate just right no matter what Melbourne's weather throws at you.
This stunning home is just waiting for you to move in and make your own. With neutral tones and no landscaping this home can be created into any theme you desire!
Added internal and external extras include;
- Approximately 33 sq URL
- Approximately 512 sqm land
- Built in 2015 by Carlisle Homes
- Four living areas
- Caesar stone top benches in kitchen
- Walk in pantry (butler's pantry)
- Breakfast bar
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm cook top
- Full en suite with double vanities & bath
- Large laundry with linen cupboard
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Data, foxtel, free to air & telephone points (Master, Open plan living, Rumpus rooms)
- Provision for alarm
- Fibre optic cables
- Timber bi-fold doors
- Solar hot water
- Garage floor paint protected
- East facing
- No house in front vacant land, proposed play ground
- Proposed Primary School within walking distance
- Recycled water tap
- Quiet court location
* Hillcrest Christian College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* St. Francis Xavier College is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Casey Central Shopping is approximately nine minutes' drive away from the house
* Clyde road reserve is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Berwick Train Station is approximately eleven minutes' drive away from the house
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- East Facing
- Four Living Areas
- Walk In Pantry (Butler?S Pantry)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.