A COMPLETE PACKAGE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Stylish and class best describes this Henley home in full. Smartly designed with quality in mind and all within walking distance to major amenities such as school, parkland and shops.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining & family area. The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, island bench with feature lighting and built in pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite featuring a large walk in robe and a full en suite with double vanities, oversized shower and separate toilet. The remaining bedrooms have built in robes and a are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet.
If you enjoy entertaining then you will be thoroughly impressed with the alfresco and extended timber decking with lighting and ceiling fan. Both gardens, front and back are low maintenance, yet well-manicured which allows more time for you to relax and put your feet up and enjoy the view.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2012
- Bedrooms consist of mirrored sliding doors
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Quality floor boards
- Data points in the rooms
- Built in pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- 900 mm oven & gas cook top
- Feature splash back
- Island bench top (Caesar Stone) with underneath lighting
- Caesar stone bench tops in the bathrooms
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal access form the garage
- Alfresco with sliding doors
- Security door
- Ceiling fan in alfresco
- Decking area at the back with lighting
- Water sprinklers in the front garden
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Fully secure backyard
- St Peters the Apostle Catholic Primary school is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Selandra Rise Heritage Park is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Selandra Rise Shopping Centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Clyde shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
* Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Data Points In The Rooms
- Water Sprinklers In The Front Garden
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.