ULTIMATE FAMILY LIVING IN A PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build? Then your wish is my command! Smartly designed with quality and class in mind, this Simonds home is located within walking distance to all major amenities such as schools, parkland and shops.
The property itself features three bedrooms and a free flowing open floor plan, sure to be enjoyed by all! Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the open living zone, which provides access to the outdoor area. One of the main features of the house is the formal lounge, which is located before the open plan living area.
The master bedroom offers a full en suite and walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. With a family friendly home in mind, all the other bedrooms consist of built in robes and are zoned separately from the master bed room. The spacious and separate bathroom and toilet are set up close to the other bedrooms.
This magnificent house offers fully secure and landscaped gardens as well.
Summary of internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013 by Simonds
- Approx. 400sqm land
- Formal lounge & Open plan living
- Master bedrooms with FES & WIR
- Bedrooms consist of spacious built in robes
- Bamboo flooring throughout the house
- Built in Pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Stainless steel range hood
- Caesar stone bench tops (Kitchen and Bathrooms)
- Large fridge space
- Tiled splash back
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal access from the garage
- Sliding door into outdoor area
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes' drive away
- Pasadena Shopping Centre is approximately a minute drive away
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne Railway Stations are approximately 10 minutes drive either way
- St Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approximately two minutes drive away
- St. Peters Secondary College is approximately about three minutes drive away
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne Road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.