FAMILY LIVING IN SELANDRA RISE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address!
A wonderfully versatile floorplan arrangement is introduced by a separate lounge and a study/2nd living room area which flows through to the relaxed family domain. The contemporary kitchen which overlooks the dining and family area consists of Caesar stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry.
The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and features en suite with double vanities and separate toilet. If clothing space is a must you won't be disappointed with the large dressing robe. The remaining 3 bedrooms are separated by the rear hallway and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet.
Flowing out from the main living area is the alfresco space that is ideal for all year round entertaining. While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 32 sq under roof line
- Approximately 605 sqm land
- Four Separate living areas
- Three toilets including powder room
- Double glazed windows
- Walk in linen
- Gas fire place
- Caesar stone benches
- 900 mm oven and cook top
- Walk in pantry
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Master with full en suite (separate toilet)
- Spa bath in en suite
- Master with walk in robe
- Solar assisted hot water
- Theatre system
- Security camera system (8 cameras not in working order)
- Extended decking
- Veggie patches
- St Peters college is approximately a minute walk away from the house
- St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary School is approximately nine minutes' walk away from the
- Clyde Creek and reserve is a short walk across the road
- Bus # 798 Heather Grove is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Located within walking distance to park lands and play grounds, dog parks and also a community garden. Community Centre is due to be opening late 2017
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Four Separate Living Areas
- Walk In Pantry
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.