A STUNNING FAMILY HOME!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: You will love coming home to this inviting, light filled, splendid family home. It's modern yet charming with neutral tones throughout. Built by Henley and located in the highly sought after Selandra Rise estate, you'll be living an easy lifestyle with all amenities only a stone's throw away. A quick stroll to the local supermarket and shops, primary and secondary schools, children's park and dog park - you will be spoilt for choice!
This fabulous double storey property is magnificently designed, and will no doubt dazzle your family and friends. Its open plan living and alfresco area is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. The glamour kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar Stone bench top, glass splash backs and walk in pantry. The residence also has a handy powder room and a study area downstairs.
All 4 bedrooms are situated where the master has a walk-in robe and full en-suite. The other 3 bedrooms are spacious with built in robes. This exquisite house offers large and a fully secure backyard as well.
Summary of internal and external features:
- Built in 2012 by Henley
- Powder room
- Master bedroom :FES with 2 vanities & Walk in Robes
- High ceiling
- Quality timber laminated flooring & carpets
- Feature walls
- Walk in pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Glass splash back
- Microwave cavity
- Caesar stone island bench top in the kitchen
- Large fridge space
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Solar system
- Alarm system
- Large mirrors in bathrooms
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal & External access form the garage
- Stacked Sliding doors to the outdoor entertainment area
- Alfresco with decking
- Plenty of storage capacity throughout the house
- Fully secure large backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Selandra Rise heritage park is just across the road.
- Selandra Rise Community centre & Child Care centres are minutes away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 12 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately a minute drive away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about two minutes' drive away from the house
- Wilandra Rise primary school is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS**
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.