BUILT FOR FIRST CLASS LIVING
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Stop Looking and take advantage of this modern, stylish home and enjoy luxury living within a secure location. This two-storey built home offers a functional, family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras.
On entry, you are greeted with floating timber floors, raised ceilings, internal access from the garage, a large study/guest room and bathroom.
The kitchen features stone island bench tops, generous cupboards and bench space along with quality lighting. There is a large walk in pantry, european stainless steel appliances that include a SMEG 900mm upright cooker, range-hood and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooks the family and dining zones. Conveniently located to the kitchen is the alfresco which is welcomed by a beautiful garden setting.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the three separate living zones which includes a separate theatre room and upstairs retreat/leisure space. You will find the remaining four bedrooms upstairs along with a central bathroom and separate toilet.
The master suite is complete with the ensuite offering double vanities, shower, bath tub, separate toilet and full wall of robes which is neatly set behind a feature wall. The upstairs balcony is privately accessible for the parents to relax and unwind and even capture sights of the Melbourne Fireworks on New Year's Eve.
If you have been contemplating upgrading to a modern home and want to have it move in ready with all the hard work done for you then an inspection of 62 Como Parade is a must. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start enjoying luxury living within this convenient and desired location.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 40 sq under roof line
- Approximately 467 sqm land
- Five Bedrooms
- Balcony to master bedroom
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Living areas including a theatre room
- Caesar stone benchtops throughout
- SMEG kitchen appliances
- Large walk in pantry
- 9 ft high ceilings on both levels
- Porcelain tiles throughout
- Floating timber flooring
- Large storage area under the staircase
- Ducted cooling and heating
- Intercom doorbell
- Security alarm
- Balcony with timber stacker doors from master bedroom
- High quality window furnishings curtains and blinds throughout
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling height sliding stacker doors
- 2.5 car garage with garage roller door access to backyard, small car can be parked in the backyard
- Low maintenance manicured gardens, including vegetable gardens & fruit trees
- Dog run
- Aggregate driveway
- Aggregate paths right around house
- Tool shed
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house, kids can walk to school from home
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Grice Road Recreation Reserve is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Floating Timber Flooring
- Three Living Areas Including A Theatre Room
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.