SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: (BERWICK WATERS) If you are in search of a prestigious home offering modern, luxury living to enjoy within a secure location, then look no further. This two-storey home (approximately 46 squares under the roof line) offers a functional, family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras.
On entry, you are greeted with beautiful porcelain floor tiles, raised 2.74m ceilings, a large formal lounge room, study and powder room and internal access from the garage.
The kitchen features waterfall bench tops, generous frosted glass 920mm overhead cupboards the full length of the kitchen benchtop. Other features include Blum soft draw closes on all draws. There is a large walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances that include a 900mm cook top & oven, range-hood and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlook the family and dining zones. Adjacent to the kitchen and dining zone is the alfresco area which is outdoor living at its finest with a built in BBQ and bar fridge.
The upstairs master suite is complete with the en suite offering spa bath, double vanities, shower with wall niche and toilet. On opposite sides of the master suite you will find his and hers walk in robes. The balcony is privately accessible for the parents to relax and unwind. Also located upstairs are the three remaining bedrooms. Two are serviced by the family bathroom and separate toilet whilst the 4th bedroom has its own en suite, perfect for guests or extended family.
If you have been considering taking a step up into luxury, then take advantage of this outstanding opportunity which is move in ready so you can start enjoying a new level in living within this convenient and desired location. Make sure to come and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Added internal and external features include;
- Porter Davis Prestige Home with all inclusions
- Study (downstairs) AND study nook (upstairs)
- 3 Bathroom
- 4 toilets including a powder room
- 6 Star energy rating
- Raised ceiling height to downstairs 2.74 metres
- Waterfall Benchtop in Kitchen
- Frosted Glass Kitchen overhead cupboards: 920mm overhead cupboards full length of kitchen bench top
- 20mm shadow features on Kitchen, Laundry, Powder room and all bathrooms cupboards
- Full glass splash back on Kitchen and walk-in pantry
- Walk-in Pantry with floor and 900mm overhead cupboards
- Blum soft draw closes on all draws
- Large Pot draws in kitchen
- Water tap for fridge
- 20mm Caesar stone bench tops to Kitchen, Laundry, Powder room and all bathrooms
- 600x600 mm porcelain floor tiles to Entry, Powder room, Laundry, Kitchen, Dining and family rooms.
- Movie room with projector and large screen
- Opticom connection, no external aerials required for TV, Foxtel or internet
- Hidden electrical and data connection wires family room, 4 internet connection in family room, Movie Room, Study and Kids retreat.
- Floor to roof tiling in main en suite
- Spa bath to main en suite, dual basins to main en suite and main bathroom
- En suite to master bedroom and one other bedroom
- Porcher Cygnet Twin shower with square overhead rose and Posh Bristol hand held showers and wall niches to all bathrooms
- 900mm overhead and floor cupboards in laundry, linen and broom cupboards to laundry, glass door entry from laundry to yard
- Solid Merbau front door with Lockwood door handles and locks
- Corinthian Deco internal doors with recessed pattern
- Under staircase storage
- 50mm wide angel soft LED lights to all downstairs areas
- Coat closet
- Timber and wrought iron staircase
- Built in BBQ to alfresco area with built in bar fridge
- Brivis Contour L64 evaporative ducted cooling with wall mount control
- Gas ducted heating to all living areas
- Rinnai solar hot water with natural gas booster
- Garage extended by 2 metres with remote control
- Pebble Crete driveway
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Grice Road Recreation Reserve is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
- Butler?S Pantry
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Study (Downstairs) AND Study Nook (Upstairs)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.