A LASTING IMPRESSION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Why build when you have everything turnkey and completed? Stop looking and take advantage of this modern, stylish home and enjoy luxury living within a desirable location. This two-storey built home offers a functional, family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras.
On entry, you are greeted with a beautifully tiled entrance hall boasting raised ceilings, study, theatre room (with built in projector and screen) downstairs powder room and internal access from the garage.
The hostess style kitchen features an island bench with stone bench tops, generous cupboards, soft close drawers and ample bench space along with quality fixtures and lighting. There is a large butlers' pantry, 900mm stainless steel appliances that include a 900mm cook top, range-hood and dishwasher. This superb space offering so much overlooks the family and dining areas where family time will be a pleasure.
Conveniently located off the family domain is the north facing Sun room / Lanai which is welcomed by a beautiful garden outlook. With stacker sliding doors on both aspects it is the perfect space for entertaining in any season bringing the outdoors inside.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the three separate living zones which includes a separate theatre room and upstairs retreat/leisure space.
You will find the homes four bedrooms upstairs along with a central bathroom and separate toilet. The master suite is complete with a generous ensuite offering double vanities, over sized shower, bath tub, separate toilet. Completing the master zone is a full wall of robes which is neatly set behind a feature wall as well as a private balcony accessible for the parents to relax and unwind.
If you have been contemplating upgrading to a modern home and want to have it move in ready with all the hard work done for you then an inspection is a must. With a short walk to nearby schools and the local shopping village, it is time to take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start enjoying luxury living within this convenient and sought after location.
Added internal and external features include;
- Fairhaven Built Home
- 42sq URL (approx.)
- 512sqm land size (approx.)
- Three Living areas including a family room, theatre room & upstairs rumpus
- Theatre room includes built in projector, screen & block out blinds
- North facing tiled Sun room/Lanai with ceiling height, sliding stacker doors
- 4 Bedrooms in total
- Master suite with full ensuite & concealed walk in robes
- Balcony off the master bedroom
- Three additional generous sized bedrooms (one with WIR and two with BIR's)
- Two Bathrooms & three toilets
- Shower niches in both bathrooms
- Stone bench tops in kitchen, bathrooms & laundry
- Soft close drawers in kitchen & pantry
- 900mm Stainless steel cook top & oven
- Walk in butlers' pantry with dishwasher, sink & ample storage space
- Laundry with built in storage cupboard
- Downstairs guest powder room
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Ample storage space on both levels
- Down lights throughout
- 9 ft high ceilings on ground level
- Ceramic tiles throughout open plan living zone & hall way
- Carpet to all bedrooms, theatre room, rumpus & study
- Ducted heating throughout
- 6 x Reverse Cycle Split System units
- Ceiling fans throughout the lower level
- Crimsafe Security front door
- Back to base monitored ADT Security alarm
- High quality window furnishings curtains and blinds throughout
- Double remote garage with internal & rear door access to backyard
- Superb landscaped gardens upon entry
- Low maintenance rear gardens, including paving, pathways & a golf putting green
- Designer coloured concrete driveway
- Secure backyard with locked side gate
- Potential side access for car or trailer to back yard
- Access to public transport approx. 5 minutes' walk away from the house to the bus routes to Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
- Wilandra Rise Primary School is approx. 3 minutes' walk from the house
- Selandra Rise Shopping Village is approx. 5 minutes' walk from the house
- Selandra Rise Family & Children's Centre is approx. 3 minutes' walk away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters Secondary College is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Youth Park is approx. 3 minutes' walk from the house
- Casey Fields is approx. 10 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Race, YMCA Gym/Pool & Library are located approx. 10 minutes' drive away from house
- Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports
- Located close to many restaurants & cafes in the surrounding areas
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
*Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as...
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Theatre Room
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.