- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE: Centrally located to all that Cranbourne has to offer this chic modern home is full of surprises. Built in 2013 by Dennis Family Homes this quality home is perfect for those wanting to enter the market or those needing to down size.
On entering the home you are greeted with floating timber floors and neutral tones. The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and a large walk in robe. Following through is the other two bedrooms with built in robes and central bathroom with separate toilet.
The kitchen is equipped with Caesar stone benches, stainless appliances and a large pantry. The kitchen overlooks the open plan living which flows out through to an undercover alfresco. With caf blinds to enclose, the outdoor living is designed for all year round. With low maintenance gardens you can spend less time gardening and more time relaxing!
Additional highlights for this home are the court location which offers ample parking for visitors, views of parkland and close proximity to shopping, schools & transport. Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Dennis Family Home
- Built in 2013
- Approximately 12sq living
- Approximately 316 sqm land
- Ducted heating
- LED down lights
- Open plan living
- Floating floor boards
- 900 mm stainless steel gas cooktop
- 600 mm stainless steel wall oven
- Microwave provision
- Caesar stone benches
- Full en suite
- Internal garage access
- Fully enclosed outdoor Alfresco
- Solar power hot water & Electricity -13 panels
- Hot and cold water provisions in garage and alfresco
- Waste water provision in garage and alfresco
- Side access for boat or caravan & side gate
- Easy access to parkland
- Bus stop is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne Home Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Rangebank Primary School is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Central Shopping Centre is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Springhill Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey RACE Swimming complex is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne station is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompson Road & South GippslandHighway
- Within walking distance to parklands and walking tracks
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Caesar Stone Benches
- Close To Transport
- Solar Power Hot Water And Electricity -13 Panels
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.