FAMILY LIVING IN THE HUNT CLUB
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE EAST: If you are looking for the perfect family home then look no further than this beautifully presented four-bedroom home in the highly sort after Hunt Club Estate.
A wonderfully versatile floor plan arrangement is introduced by the separate sitting area which flows through to the relaxed family domain. The contemporary kitchen which overlooks the dining and family area consists of Caesar stone bench tops and high-end appliances. Those needing additional space will be greatly pleased with the separate yet adjoining rumpus room.
Flowing out from the main living zone is the alfresco area which is ideal for entertaining family and friends all while watching the kids play in the back yard.
Separated by a rear hallway are three bedrooms which are all generous in proportion with double door robes. The master suite is set apart at the front of the home which offers added privacy. Featuring en suite with spa and double vanities, a large walk in robe and its own separate study room.
The Hunt Club is a multi-award-winning estate offering numerous parks, Hunt Club Wetlands, walking and bicycle paths as well as a complete range of childcare, primary (Cranbourne East Primary) and secondary schools (Cranbourne East Secondary College). Recycled water, high speed broadband and environmentally friendly designs are all part of the estate.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 32 sq under roof line
- Approximately 572 sqm land
- Three separate living areas
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Master with full en suite and walk in robe
- Spa bath in en suite
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative cooling
- 900 mm oven and gas cook top
- Caesar stone benches
- Ducted Vacuum
- Solar hot water
- Internal access from garage
- Main gas fitted in Alfresco
- Down lights
- Archers Field bus stop is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne East Primary School is approximately eight minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne East Secondary School is approximately nine minutes' walk away from the house
- The Casey Complex is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Park shopping centre is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Vacuum
- Solar Hot Water
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.