SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SIERRA ESTATE, CRANBOURNE NORTH (123293350): If you have been contemplating upgrading to a modern home but cannot find titled land at an affordable price point then an inspection of 16 Nature Circuit is a must! Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity allowing the lucky new purchasers the opportunity of enjoying luxury living within a secure location!
No expense has been spared in creating this classy, ex-display Orbit Home which offers a functional, family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras:
• Huge hostess kitchen complete with island bench, stone bench tops, breakfast bar with feature lighting, ample cupboard space, a funky splashback and quality stainless steel appliances
• Large, open plan tiled meals zone
• Master suite with walk in robe, full ensuite with stone vanity top and oversized shower
• 3 further bedrooms with sliding robes
• Open study which can easily double up as a quaint sitting room/nursery
• Family bathroom with separate bath/shower facilities and stone vanity top
Those looking for a lifestyle designed around entertaining will certainly appreciate all that's on offer:
• Open plan, tiled family zone with inbuilt speakers
• Under roofline paved alfresco with downlights, ceiling fan, in-built speakers and double stacker sliding door
Don't forget the long list of quality extras including:
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Security alarm system
• Ceilings with cornice work
• Neutral colour schemes with feature walls
• Ample natural light throughout
Nestled on a spacious, private block measuring app. 519m2 all of the hard work has been done:
• Appealing rendered faade
• Decked porched entry
• Wide exposed aggregate driveway and pathways
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Spacious rear yard with paved terrace
• Remote DLUG with internal/rear walkway access
Created by well-known developers Stockland, Sierra Estate is nestled amongst 13 hectares of enhanced bushland. Complete with 3rd pipe drought-proof recycled water, tranquil tree lined streets, Northerly views to the Dandenong Ranges plus panoramic scenes from Hilltop Park.
Top location nearby established shopping facilities together with the recently constructed amenities running along Thompsons Road and in Casey Central. Sport and recreation facilities, Cranbourne/Merinda Park train stations and other forms of public transport are all close by. There is also easy access to medical facilities and the Carlisle Park Primary School, whist you can take full advantage of the immediate freeway access if you happen to work in the CBD!
If you want your family to have the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then inspect today before it's SELLING, SELLING, SOLD!
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
At Ray White Cranbourne our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that the vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.