- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - This lovely original three-bedroom dwelling is a must see for anyone out there looking to secure a beauty. This home will suit a young family, first home buyers or the astute investor looking to build on their portfolio.
Sitting on a generous 701sqm block in leafy Cranbourne North, this solid brick property with neutral colors is sure to please any home buyer. This home comes freshly painted, new carpets and a brand-new kitchen along with all the other bells and whistles.
As you walk thru the door of this light-filled home you will be greeted by a well-positioned and spacious lounge with a fire-place at the front of the home. To the right of the lounge is the hall-way that leads you to the master bedroom with a large walk-in robe followed by the other two bedrooms with built-in-robe. All three bedrooms are serviced by a centrally located bathroom and toilet.
The brand-new kitchen with new appliances and a new counter top is sure to impress. It is located in between the lounge and the family room and comes with ample storage. Proceeding thru the door in the family room takes you out into the covered pergola which is spacious to accommodate family and friends when entertaining.
The rear backyard is flat and offers plenty of options for families with children and is securely fenced. For car parking purposes, this home comes with a double carport at the front of the home. Homes like these do not last too long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Added extras include:
- Fire Place
- Wall heater
- 600mm cook top
- 600mm range hood
- 600mm oven
- Television points x 2
- Smoke Alarms x 2
- Large under-cover pergola
- Double carport
- Large Shed
- Low maintenance backyard
- Fully fenced backyard
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately four minutes drive away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.