ULTIMATE LIVING IN COURTENAY GARDENS!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cranbourne North: Set on a block size of approximately 549 square metres is this gorgeous home situated in the much-sought after Courtenay Gardens Estate. The home has been meticulously cared for by its current owners and will impress even the most fussiest of purchasers.
Built in 1990 on a square block of land, this home with a very welcoming faade has a lot to offer. As you walk thru the main door of this home you will be greeted by a spacious lounge on the right followed by an open plan formal dining area and kitchen. The home is designed to let in a lot of natural light thru all of its windows.
The master bedroom is spacious and comes with a large walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite which is located within close proximity to bedroom two and three. The bedrooms are spacious and come with large built-in robes.
The kitchen comes with plenty of storage space and quality appliances and overlooks the pergola area. The open plan family area alongside the kitchen is the central focal point of this home.
If you enjoy the outdoors then you will fall in love with the backyard which comes with a large and spacious pergola, two large sheds for storage, low maintenance gardens and a enclosed patio to the left of the home.
Homes like this seldom come to the market so if you are out there looking to secure either your first home, or an investment opportunity or if you are looking to down-size, please make a note of this address or else it will be SOLD.
Added internal and external features include:
- Formal/Informal Dining
- Free-standing oven
- Air conditioner x 3
- Ceiling fans x 2
- Ducted heating
- Shed x 2
- Front/Rear access to garage
- Merinda Park Railway Station is approximately seven minutes' drive from home.
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive from home.
- Cranbourne Homemaker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive from home.
- Thompson Parkway is approximately five minutes' drive from home.
- Springhill Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive from home.
- Casey Central Shopping Centre is approximately seven minutes' drive from home.
- Courtenay Gardens School is approximately seven minutes' walk from home.
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive from home.
- Thompson Road Medical Centre is approximately five minutes' drive from home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.