RARE OPPORTUNITY IN COURTENAY GARDENS!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Attention First Home Buyers and Downsizers This is an opportunity never to be missed. This is a once in a life time opportunity to own this 2-bedroom home which boasts of a family friendly floorplan. The light-filled home comes with all the bells and whistles one would expect to come home to after a hard day's work.
As you walk thru the main door of this home, you will be greeted by a spacious lounge located at the front of the home which has installed, an air-conditioner to offer you all the comfort during the hot summer months which then leads you thru to the open plan family and dining area. The newly renovated kitchen comes with quality appliances, plenty of storage, dish-washer and a walk-in pantry.
Leading you past the family area are the two bedrooms, the master with a semi ensuite and a walk-in robe and the second spacious bedroom in close proximity to the shower and toilet.
For the entertainers, this home comes with a descent sized pergola enough to host a bar-be-que with friends and family.
A large backyard sufficient enough to build your own little veggie patch. The front yard comes with a lot of mature plants and with a little bit of tender loving care, this area could be turned into a little oasis.
Surrounded by quality homes with well-manicured gardens, Courtenay Gardens Estate is the place to call home. To the lucky buyer who secures this piece of paradise, all you need to do is unpack and enjoy all this home has to offer.
Added internal and external features include:
- Newly painted walls
- New carpets
- Newly-renovated kitchen
- 600mm oven
- 600mm cook top
- Walk-in pantry
- Split Air conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately seven minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately ten minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.