SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: SIERRA ESTATE - Stop Looking and take advantage of this modern ex-display home and enjoy luxury living within a secure location. This Porter Davis built home offers a functional, family orientated floorplan with a long list of top end extras.
On entry, you are greeted with timber floors, raised ceilings, internal access from the double garage, a study and the grand master bedroom.
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features stone island bench top, sufficient cupboards and bench space along with quality light fittings. There is a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances which are state of the art and include a 900mm oven, 900mm five burner gas cook top, range-hood and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the family and dining zones. Conveniently location to the kitchen is the alfresco which is welcomed by beautiful timber glass doors.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the three separate living zones and the gaming area which is nestled within the 3 back bedrooms. The rumpus area to the rear gives you the additional bonus of glass sliding doors to a patio area which is perfect for those balmy evenings to take in the night stars. The separate lounge which offers all class can be used as a sitting room, ideal for those chilly winters overlooking the gas log fire which is nestled into a classic mantel piece.
The master suite itself completely separate from the other bedrooms features double door entry, space for a large dressing table and WIR. The en suite offers bouble vanities with a large mirror, oversize shower, and plenty of cupboard space.
Sierra Estate is nestled amongst 13 hectares of enhanced bushland. Complete with 3rd pipe drought-proof recycled water, tranquil tree lined streets, northly views to the Dandenong Ranges plus panoramic scenes from Hilltop Park.
Added internal and external features include;
- Ex- Display Porter Davis Home
- Approximately 34 sq under roof line
- Approximately 526 sqm land
- Four living zones: Formal lounge, Open plan living area, Rumpus & Games
- Large double entry doors
- Caesar stone bench tops to kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- 900 mm stainless burner gas cook top
- 900 mm stainless oven
- 900 mm range hood
- Timber Floors, quality tiles & luxury carpet
- Quality curtains & plantation shutters
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas log fire
- Master with double door entry
- En suite with oversized shower
- Quality light fittings & LED downlights
- Internal & External Ceiling fans
- Internal access from garage
- Secure private back yard
- Springhill Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk or three minutes' drive away
from the house
- Casey Central Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Bus stop on Sierra Blvd/Narre Cranbourne Road is approximately two minutes' walk from the house
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately eight minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately 8 minutes' drive away from the house
- Fountain Gate Shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' drive from the house
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive from the house
- Sierra Estate local playground with basketball ring & BBQ shelter is approximately one minute walk
away from the house
- Sierra Estate bush reserve and walking track is approximately 3 minutes' walk away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Note - Our photos and floor plan are for representational/ illustrative purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our photos and floor plan.
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ex- Display Porter Davis Home
- Four Living Zones
- Walk In Pantry
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.