Priceless in Courtenay Gardens!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE NORTH: If you are looking for an excuse to break into the market, add to your portfolio or downsize into a cosy home in a great location, then this home on offer is the perfect opportunity! This unit is sure to impress even the most fussiest of purchasers.
Located in one of the most sought-after areas of Cranbourne North, this gem has all of the features that a property owner or investor would look for. There are two bedrooms with built-in robes, the master with good robe space, both with easy access to the family bathroom with shower facilities. The spacious hostess kitchen, recently painted offers ample cupboard/bench space. All this and much more overlooking the meals zone with external door access. Don't forget the great size main living room which has also been recently painted.
Completing the package is a full laundry, gas heating & a convenient blend of tiles and carpets throughout. The neutral colours and tones allowing the privileged purchaser the chance to create their own unique style. Step outside and be greeted by a spacious single lock up garage with walkway access, leading to the large backyard perfect for the kids or pets.
If you are a true believer that location is the most important attribute when buying property then this home is going to be hard to surpass. Within a very short distance to the newly renovated Cranbourne shopping precinct with Primary School at the front door and easy access to both buses and trains, it's going to be hard to top.
This is bound to walk out the door so don't delay!
Added internal and external features include:
- Vulcan heater
- Air conditioner
- Television point
- 600mm oven
- 4-burner cook top
- Open plan dining/kitchen
- Large built-in robes
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately seven minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately ten minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.