FAMILY LIVING IN COURTENAY GARDENS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Surrounded by quality homes with well-manicured gardens, Courtenay Gardens Estate is the place to call home. To the lucky buyer who secures this piece of paradise, all you need to do is unpack and enjoy all this home has to offer.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the generous-sized sunken lounge and the separate meals/family area which is located beside the well-appointed kitchen. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, two door pantry cupboard, dishwasher and wooden bench tops.
Separated with the hallway is bedroom 2 & 3, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and WIR. The master room has a beautiful bay window which adds a hint of country charm.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family!
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 20 sq of living plus garage and porch
- Approximately 551 sqm of land
- Four Bedrooms (the fourth bedroom has no robes. There is a door. The current residents use it as a bedroom)
- Master with bay window, full en suite & WIR
- Two separate living areas
- Large pantry
- Wooden bench tops in kitchen
- Wall heater
- 16 Solar Panels
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from home
- Rosebank Drive Bus stop is approximately six minutes' walk away from the home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately two minutes' drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately three minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately six minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately two minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park Railway Station is approximately five minutes' drive from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- 16 Solar Panels
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Two Separate Living Areas
- Wall Heater
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.