- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Surrounded by quality homes with well-manicured gardens, Courtenay Gardens Estate is the place to call home. To the lucky buyer who secures this piece of paradise, all you need to do is unpack and enjoy all this home has to offer.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the generous-sized lounge and the separate tiled meals/study nook area which is located beside the well-appointed kitchen. The kitchen comes with stainless steel wall oven, gas cook top and microwave provision. Flowing from the meals area is a huge pergola ideal for all year round entertaining.
Bedroom 2 & 3 have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom & separate toilet. The master suite is fitted with a full en suite and WIR.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family!
If you are a true believer that location is the most important attribute when buying property, then this home is going to be hard to surpass. Within a very short distance to the newly renovated Cranbourne shopping precinct and easy access to both buses and trains, it's going to be hard to top.
This is bound to walk out the door so don't delay!
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 12 sq of living (Excluding the garage, pergola and the porch)
- Approximately 522 sqm of land
- 600 mm stainless wall oven
- 600 mm stainless gas cooktop
- microwave provision
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted heating
- Split system unit
- Master with en suite & WIR
- Rear roller door to garage
- Tiled roof recently resprayed
- Garden shed
- Solar panels (1.5 KW system)
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately nine minutes' walk away from home
- Rosebank Drive Bus stop is approximately six minutes' walk away from the home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping is approximately eight minutes' walk away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately two minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park Railway Station is approximately five minutes' drive from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Rear Roller Door To Garage
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.