SOLD BY MARK SIMONS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Cranbourne North: Set on a descent block size of 510 square metres is this gem of a home. Very rarely do homes of this calibre with a number of living options come on the market. If you are looking to set foot into Courtenay Gardens Estate, this is must-view.
The moment you walk through this home you will greeted by a family-friendly floor plan with a large master bedroom, walk-in robe and a full ensuite to the left and a large study room to the right. Following thru you will be greeted by a large lounge and formal dining.
The central focus of this home will have to be the open plan kitchen which comes with plenty of storage and quality appliances and an informal dining area alongside a very large family area. The three spacious bedrooms located alongside the family room come with large built-in wardrobes and are bright and airy. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling keeps this home warm during those severe winters and cool during our extreme heat.
For those wishing to entertain, this home comes with a cosy pergola. Centrally located with the Courtenay Gardens Estate, this home is within close proximity to all amenities.
Added internal and external features include:
-600mm cook top
-Large laundry room
-Fully fenced block
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately ten minutes drive away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park Station is approximately ten minutes drive away from home.
* BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!!!*
* PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.