SOLD BY MARK SIMONS
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Cranbourne North: Surrounded by established homes in the much sought-after Courtenay Gardens estate is this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure prime real-estate. With an appealing faade and a long and wide frontage, this home will appeal to the most astute buyer.
As you walk thru the door of this home you will be greeted by a generous-sized lounge which then leads you to the centrally-appointed kitchen which comes with stainless steel appliances, large fridge cavity and plenty of storage. The family room over-looks the kitchen and is spacious enough to accommodate a large family. This five-bedroom home, four of which are robed is spacious and is serviced by a well-appointed shower and toilet. The master bedroom comes with an ensuite and has a large built-in robe.
For the entertainer in you, the large pergola will surely be a treat. With a well-manicured, low maintenance garden, you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that this home has to offer.
Homes like these seldom come to the market so if you are to secure a quality home in one of the best estates in Cranbourne North, please do take note of this address and make it a point to inspect.
Added internal and external features include:
- Television points x 3
- Ceiling Fans x 4
- Vulcan heater
- Indoor Spa
- 700mm oven
- 600mm cooktop
- Walk-in linen
- Garden Shed
- Spacious Double Carport
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Under-cover Pergola
- Fully fenced backyard
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately four minutes drive away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport Bust Stop is approximately three minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.