***GRAND OPEN FOR INSPECTION SAT 8TH JULY 12.30PM-1.00PM*** STUNNING HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Cranbourne North: Why go thru the hassle of building your home when 14 Frances Crescent is just waiting for you to take over. Perfectly located besides parklands in the ever popular Courtenay Gardens Estate' is this immaculately presented home that will impress the most astute purchaser.
Set on a large block measuring approximately 590 square metres is this pristine home offering four bedrooms. First home buyers, empty nesters or investors, please take note of this address as this home is not going to last too long.
This quality-two level built home comes with four bedrooms, one of which is situated on the lower level of the home while the master bedroom and the other two bedrooms are located on the upper level. The master bedroom comes with a full ensuite and a large walk-in robe. The other two bedrooms are also spacious and come with plenty of cupboard space and is well serviced by the centrally located toilet and bath.
As you walk thru the main door of this home you are greeted by a spacious lounge to the left followed by the formal dining area which then leads you to this well-appointed kitchen. The kitchen is bright and airy and come with plenty of storage space and quality appliances. The informal dining area flows well into the large and spacious family area.
If you enjoy having family and friends over then the open-air decked area just outside the informal dining will surely be a hit with you. The backyard is low-maintenance and fully-fenced providing sufficient safety and security for your family and pets.
Homes like these seldom come to the market, so if you do not want to be disappointed please book an inspection today, it may be gone tomorrow.
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Added internal and external features include:
- Master bedroom with FES/WIR
- Hard wood flooring at ground level
- Quality kitchen appliances
- 900mm cook top
- 600mm oven
- Large fridge cavity fully plumbed
- Large microwave cavity
- Television points x 4
- Near new window furnishings
- Feature Wall 4th bedroom
- Heating vents x 7
- Air conditioner
- Roller shutters x 4
- Caesar stone bench tops in bathrooms
- Plantation shutters
- Ground to ceiling tiled shower areas
- Security gates
- Large garden shed
- Cubby house
- Low maintenance backyard
- Fully fenced backyard
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately five minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport Bust Stop is approximately seven minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Centro Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.