***SOLD BY MARK SIMONS***
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: This fabulous home is located within close proximity to all amenities and will be an ideal first home or a great investment option. Perfectly positioned in the bowl of a court, this home will impress even the most fussiest of buyers or the most astute investor.
Set on a large block of land measuring approximately 633 square meters, the home presents very well with a lot of opportunity. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, the master comes with full ensuite and a walk in robe. Bedroom 2 and 3 are ideally located close to each other and are serviced well by the second toilet and shower.
As you proceed through the lounge you are then greeted by the large open plan living and dining area which is complimented well by the stylish kitchen on offer. Quality appliances, dishwasher, double sink and plenty of storage are some of the highlights this kitchen has to offer.
For all those cold and wintery nights, the home comes with a wall-fitted heater that heats the home well. High ceilings is another great feature of this home.
If you are one that likes the outdoors and entertaining, then the pergola will have to be a huge hit. It is large and it's paved and offers enough of room for friends and family to enjoy. The backyard is flat and spacious with a lot of potential for someone who is a bit of a dreamer.
Properties like these seldom come to the market so if you are looking to secure your first home or are looking at purchasing this home as an investment and add to your current portfolio, then please do not delay. Book and inspection today as it may be gone tomorrow.
Added features include:
- Built in 1992
- Formal Lounge with high ceiling
- Open plan living area
- Quality blinds
- Built-in pantry
- Large over-head cupboards
- Built-in pantry
- Large fridge cavity
- 600mm cook top
- 600mm oven
- Ceiling Fans x 4
- Split air conditioner
- Wall-fitted vertical heater
- Large pergola with wood heater
- Fully fenced backyard
- Sheds x 2
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately four minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport Bust Stop is approximately five minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
****PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION****
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.