**UNDER OFFER / UNDER CONTRACT**
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Surrounded by established homes in the much sought-after Avenues Estate is this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure prime real-estate. Set on a block size of approximately 392 square meters, this home is sure to impress.
As you walk thru the door of this home you will be greeted by a generous-sized master bedroom which comes with a full ensuite and a walk-in robe which is then followed by a spacious lounge on your right tucked away from the rest of the home.
If you believe the kitchen is the nucleus of a home then you are looking at the right home. Centrally located with plenty of storage and quality appliances, this kitchen will not disappoint. 600mm oven and cooktop which has been sparingly used along with a large pantry cupboard.
The three bedrooms are situated to the left of the house and come with large built-in robes which is well serviced by the centrally located shower and bath. The home has been freshly painted in neutral tones and has had new carpets laid.
For the entertainer in you, the large alfresco will surely be a treat. With a well-manicured, low maintenance garden, you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that this home has to offer. Located bang opposite a council maintained reserve and with a bus stop literally meters away, this home is not going to last too long.
Homes like these seldom come to the market so if you are to secure a quality home in one of the best estates in Cranbourne North, please do take note of this address and make it a point to inspect.
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Added features include:
- Built in 2011
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Living
- Brand new carpet
- Freshly Painted
- 600mm cook top
- 600mm oven
- Large fridge cavity
- Large built-in pantry
- Television points x 1
- Foxtel points x 3
- Phone points x 4
- Smoke Alarms x 2
- Ducted Heating
- Secure Backyard
- Low maintenance backyard
- Tulliallan Primary School is approximately three minutes drive away from home
- Alkira Secondary College is approximately four minutes drive away from home
- Eclipse Day Care is approximately four minutes drive away from home
- Eve Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes drive away from home
- Avenue Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Road is approximately three minutes drive from home.
- Narre Warren Cranbourne Road is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Berwick Cranbourne Road is approximately four minutes drive away from home
- Grices Road Reserve is approximately six minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park Station is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.