*** UNDER CONTRACT*** AMAZING HOME IN AN AMAZING LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Cranbourne North: Set amongst quality homes in one of Cranbourne North's better known estates is this gem of a home. Located on one of the main streets within this estate, this home has plenty to offer and will surely impress upon inspection.
As you walk thru the main door of this home and onto the tiled walk-way, you are greeted by a generous-sized carpeted lounge on the left which is bright and airy. The master bedroom located at the front of the home comes with full ensuite and a walk-in robe and there is also additional cupboard space provided.
Proceeding thru the home you are then greeted by a large and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family living area. The kitchen is clean, neat and tidy with plenty of storage space. The quality appliances provided with this home have been sparingly used and a newly fitted dishwasher will surely ease the workload.
Located within close proximity to the second toilet and shower are the two bedrooms which are located to the rear of the home. They are bright and airy and are carpeted with spacious built-in robes. A laundry room along with a large laundry cupboard are some of the additional features of this home.
This home has been built and lived in by the owner himself for the last 20 years and he has taken great pride in his gardens and you will immediately notice that on inspection. A descent sized pergola for entertaining, well-manicured gardens and a secure backyard are some of the salient features of this home.
Added internal and external features include
-Built in 1997
-Brick and Tile
-Quality window blinds
-Two living areas
-Over-head storage space
-Large fridge cavity
-Wall-fitted vertical heater
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately six minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport Bust Stop is approximately five minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
****PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION****
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.