SOLD BY MARK SIMONS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - This lovely original three-bedroom dwelling is a must see for anyone out there looking to secure a beauty. This home will suit a young family, first home buyers or the astute investor looking to build on their portfolio.
Sitting on a generous 559 sqm block in leafy Cranbourne North, this solid brick property with neutral colours is sure to please any home buyer. As you walk thru the door of this light-filled home you will be greeted by a well-positioned and spacious lounge at the front of the home. To the right of the lounge is located the master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite that is perfectly positioned to service the other two bedrooms which come with large built-in-robes
As you walk past the lounge you are then greeted by a spacious open family / dining area with an open plan kitchen in close proximity. The kitchen comes with quality appliances and sufficient storage space. Proceeding thru the door in the family room takes you out into the covered pergola which is spacious to accommodate family and friends when entertaining.
The rear backyard is flat and offers plenty of options for families with children and is securely fenced. For car parking purposes, this home comes with a double shed. Homes like these will not last too long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to be disappointed please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Added Internal and external features include:
- Built in 1993
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Living
- Built in pantry
- 600mm oven
- 600mm cooktop
- Wall fitted Vulcan Heater
- Double car shed
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garden Shed
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately two minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bust Stop is approximately five minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.