SOLD BY MARK SIMONS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE NORTH (COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE): Set on a block of approximately 530 SQM lies this immaculately presented home in one of Cranbourne North's most sought-after estates. If you are looking for the perfect home in the best location, with the best amenities around, look no further as your search ends here.
As you walk thru the door of this home you will be blown away with what this home has to offer. A large and spacious lounge to the right with an attached formal dining area. As you progress thru this home you are then greeted by a large family room / second living area.
The fully functional modern kitchen which lies to the right of the family room is a chef's delight. Plenty of storage space, light an airy, quality kitchen appliances, soft close drawers and cupboards and a large fridge cavity are some of the highlights of this kitchen.
As you progress thru this home passed the family room, you are then greeted by the bedrooms which are located to the rear of this home for peace and tranquillity. The master bedroom comes equipped with a full ensuite and a walk-in robe. The remaining two children's bedrooms are spacious, light-filled and airy and are located close to the second shower and toilet. All bedrooms are carpeted and come with their very own air conditioner unit.
If you enjoy entertaining then the pergola is large enough to accommodate family and friends and not to miss the inbuilt BBQ grill. Families with children, you couldn't ask for anything better as the backyard has a trampoline, a cubby house with a sand pit below and a slide. For security the backyard is fully fenced. With a bust stop just outside the main door, one of the better public schools in the area and heaps of amenities around, this home will not last too long. If you do not want to miss out please make it a point to inspect this home.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
Added internal and external features include
- Built in 1990
- Brick n Tile
- Quality window furnishings
- Two living areas
- Open-plan living
- Master - FES/WIR
- Ducted Heating
- Spacious kitchen
- 600mm oven
- 900mm cooktop
- Tiled splashback
- Large fridge cavity
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Soft close drawers/storage cupboards
- Ceiling Fans x 2
- TV Brackets x 3
- Air conditioner units x 4
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Outdoor BBQ
- Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Cubby House
- Low maintenance backyard
- Fully fenced backyard
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately ten minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately a minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.