- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE NORTH - COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE: Located in one of Cranbourne North's better-known estates is this amazing opportunity. Sitting proudly on a 714-square meter block of land, is this home which will surely impress the fussiest of buyers. Investors and families looking for a large backyard will not be disappointed.
This lovely three-bedroom home located in a quiet court on a corner block is ideal for the growing family, a first home buyer or an investor looking to add to their portfolio. As you walk thru the front door of this home you are greeted by a light-filled and spacious lounge on the left with an open plan dining area which is located very close to the spacious kitchen. A fully functional kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage, a large fridge cavity and dishwasher. The family room is the epi-center of this home because of its surrounded by the kitchen, the bedrooms and the study room.
The master bedroom is located to the rear of the home and comes with a large walk in robe and a full ensuite. The other two bedrooms are spacious with built-in robes and are located close to the second shower and toilet. To keep heating and cooling bills to a minimum and for increased security, all windows to this home come with roller shutters, two of which are auto controlled and the remaining are manually controlled.
Families with children need not be concerned as the backyard is fully fenced, flat and secure. For all your outdoor entertainment needs this home comes with a large pergola and if you've got green fingers then there are two vegie beds waiting for you
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 1988
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Living
- Open Plan Dining
- Master bedroom w/FES & WIR
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Study Room
- Air conditioner
- 600mm oven
- 600mm cook top
- Roller shutters
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Fenced front yard
- Garden Shed
- Extra-large car shed
- Crossovers x 2
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bust Stop is approximately nine minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes' drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.