- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Located in the heart of Cranbourne North, this beautifully presented unit is within moments from shopping centres, local schools, child care centres, medical facilities and public transport.
With a quality floor plan of offer, this home offers a spacious living area, 2 generous robed bedrooms and a well-appointed kitchen complete with adjoining meals zone, stainless steel appliances, 600mm range hood, 4 burner gas cook top, tiled splash back, ample overhead storage and an abundance of bench space. Don't forget the conveniently located family bathroom and separate laundry.
Additional extras include a wall-mounted Vulcan heater that is relatively new and split system cooling with fully landscaped rear and front yard. The neutral tones throughout is sure to compliment most styles and will allow the new purchaser to simply move in and unpack and relax.
Outside you will be greeted by an impressive low maintenance court yard with a secure carport, this will provide the perfect setting to sit back and relax or to entertain friends and family.
Nestled away within a quiet location this home is perfect for those looking to break into the market, invest or downsize.
This location is without a doubt second to none! Within a short walk to all of the amenities you are only minutes away from the Cranbourne or Merinda Park train station and major roads enroute to the Melbourne CBD.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately four minute walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately seven minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately three minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.