- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: If you have been waiting and waiting for a double storey home in Cranbourne North, I can confidently say your wait is over. Here is a home you would instantly fall in love with because of the time and effort that has gone into making it so desirable.
Set on a block of land measuring 577 sqm approximately, this home has it all. As you step through the double main door you will be drawn towards this home with all it has to offer. With a spacious carpeted formal lounge to the left and a perfectly located study room to the right, the journey has only just begun. As you progress through this home you are then greeted by the kitchen which comes with plenty of storage and quality appliances and an open plan family/living and dining area. The rumpus/games room is large and roomy currently accommodating a pool table and it leads you out into the fully-covered pergola.
For the purposes of peace and tranquillity, all bedrooms are located on the upper level. The master bedroom with full ensuite and a walk-in robe is spacious, bright and airy with plenty of windows to let natural light through. The other three bedrooms come with built-in robes and are perfectly located close to the second shower/toilet. There's also a kid's retreat area that's wrapped around by the four bedrooms.
If entertaining is your forte, then the pergola along with the backyard and the gazebo would surely be a hit. Family and friends would feel most at home amongst the greenery and the well-manicured lawns in this backyard.
Homes like these seldom come to the market so if you are to secure a quality two-level home in one of the best estates in Cranbourne North, please do take note of this address and make it a point to inspect.
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
ADDED INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Built in 2000
- 3 Living Areas
- Master with FES/WIR
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- 600mm cooktop
- 600mm oven
- Tiled splash back
- Walk-in Pantry
- Study Room
- Split Air Conditioner
- Television points x6
- Ceiling Fans x 4
- Smoke Alarms x 4
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately ten minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately five minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes' drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.