Ray White Cranbourne
SOLD BY DENIS HENNEQUIN - CRANBOURNE NTH SPECIALIST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On offer is a stunning Metricon family home boasting a superb layout flowing over a single level of highlights. This luxury retreat will no doubt suit the fussiest of buyers. Your family and friends will be dazzled the minute they are welcomed through the grand formal entrance. Important features including:
• Genuine 4 bedrooms plus study
• Immaculate Open Plan living featuring automatic Open fire place in formal lounge.
• Quality modern kitchen with quality European stainless steel appliances (Smeg) and bright featuring slick splashback.
• Relax in gorgeous spa after a hard day's work overlooking a spacious master bedroom. The master bedroom also has access to a private courtyard.
• Gleaming timber floor and quality window furnishings.
• Massive rumpus ideal teenage retreat or theatre room.
• Ducting heating, split system A/C and evaporative cooling.
• Alfresco/decking together with pergola fitted with caf curtains.
• Water feature facing alfresco complete with Bose surround sounds inside and out
• Internal access through garage and Fanother access through side gate to pergola.
• And many more
This property is located in the exclusive Camden Green Estate Cranbourne North. This estate has always had a high level of demand. Highly sought after schools including Rangebank Primary, Courtenay Gardens Primary, Lyndhurst Secondary College and Alkira Secondary College are located in the area. Easy access to Thompson Park, Springhill and Casey Central Shopping Centres, and public transport including Merinda Park Train Station. Centrally located to Monash Freeway and Eastlink.
***** PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION *****
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Luxury Spa In Ensuite
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.