SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
FRANKSTON: This beautifully presented three-bedroom home is an outstanding find, offering a lifestyle of absolute ease and convenience. This perfectly positioned home on a generous corner block is brimming with tasteful finishes and has been thoughtfully renovated, appealing to anyone wanting a desirable bay side lifestyle.
This inviting property features a spacious open-concept living and dining area with large northerly-facing windows to capitalise on the all-day sunshine. With the flow of the interconnecting kitchen and formal living, this home is well suited for entertaining as well the intimacy of a quiet night in.
The central kitchen boasts modern appliances including dishwasher, a sleek splash back, ample bench space and cabinetry and is perfectly suited for any family dynamic. Also on offer is a full family bathroom with bath tub as well as a separate toilet and a generous laundry. There is also attractive and functional slate flooring across all the wet areas.
From the freshly painted rendered walls and ceiling beams to the newly laid laminate flooring throughout the living zones and bedrooms, this home truly is the best of both worlds, offering modern living, but with the character and appeal of an established and lush garden setting along with the quietness of a leafy tree lined neighbourhood.
This exceptional opportunity is made complete by its prime location, only moments to Frankston Freeway, Peninsula Link, Bayside Shopping Centre, Karingal Hub, McClelland College, Ballam Park Primary, St John's Primary and Frankston East Primary, Peninsula Golf Course & Frankston Train Station.
A personal inspection is a must to see the warmth and exceptional value this property has to offer.
Added internal and external features include;
- Land size 520 sqm (approximately)
- Two living areas
- Modern upgraded kitchen with dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms
- BIR to all bedrooms
- Gas wall furnace
- Split system air conditioning
- Freshly painted and rendered throughout
- Near new laminated flooring in living zones & bedrooms
- Slate flooring to all wet areas
- Solar lights
- NBN connected
- Good natural light filled rooms
- Established lush gardens & lawns surrounding the home
- Pathways & manicured feature garden beds
- Fence line finished with brush fencing
- Good sized garden shed
- Easy access double carport
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Bus stop is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- St. John's Primary School is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- Frankston East Primary School is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- McClelland College is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Karingal Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- John Paul College is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Jubilee & Ballam Park Reserves are approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Karingal Hub Shopping Centre is approximately 5 minutes' walk away from the house
- Frankston Hospital is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Monash University is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Frankston Train Station is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Bayside Shopping Centre is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
*Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Living
- NBN Connected
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.