SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
HAMPTON PARK: If you have been looking for that perfect home where there's enough space for the kids and their toys, room for entertainment, then you are moving in the right direction. Measuring approximately 18 squares of living and set on a block size of approximately 671 sqm is this gorgeous home which has everything to offer. All you would need to do is move in, unpack and enjoy all the benefits this home has to offer.
Positioned close to Hampton Park and all its amenities is this gem of a home which offers 5 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes while the master bedroom has full en suite. The other four bedrooms are serviced by a centrally located toilet and bathroom.
The well-equipped kitchen is complimented by an open plan dining area and comes with plenty of storage, stainless steel 600mm wall oven, gas cook top and a dishwasher. For all those cold and wintery nights, this home also offers ducted heating.
For the entertainer in you, this home has an alfresco area and a low maintenance front and back yard. First Home Buyers, Young Families or the Astute Investor, please take note of this home. This is a must view!!!
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 18 sq (living size only Escluding the carport, pergola and porch)
- Approximately 671 sqm land
- Two living areas
- Master with en suite
- Stainless steel 600mm wall oven
- 600mm gas cook top
- Ducted Heating
- Two Air conditioners
- Timber floors
- Wall mounted TV
- 1.5 car carport
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Rain water tank
- Hampton Park Primary public school is approximately 5 minutes' drive from home
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary school is approximately 5 minutes' drive from home
- Hampton Park Secondary College is approximately 9 minutes' walk from home
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre is approximately 3 minutes' drive from home
- Cairns Road Reserve is approximately 5 minutes' walk from home
- Campbell Drive Bus stop is approximately 4 minutes' walk from home
- Lynbrook Station is approximately 8 minutes' drive from home
- Hallam Station is approximately 6 minutes' drive from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- 1.5 Car Carport
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Two Living Areas
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.