SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
HAMPTON PARK: Within moments to open reserves, public transport and schools this wonderful property is definitely a tremendous opportunity for those looking to downsize or break into the local market. Any savvy investor wanting to secure another property for their portfolio would be crazy not to inspect!
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the generous-sized lounge and the separate tiled meals area which is located beside the well-appointed kitchen. The kitchen comes with stainless steel upright cooker, microwave provision and ample cupboard space. The nearby rumpus room features slate floor and built in bar.
Three bedrooms, two with built in robes, all with ceiling fans are serviced by the central bathroom & separate toilet.
The backyard is built for entertaining with a spacious pergola area for barbecuing and dining, while a separate gazebo area provides the perfect parents retreat (needs TLC).
This terrific package is bound to walk out the door so don't delay!
Added internal and external extras include;
- Three bedrooms two with built in robes
- Lounge, Kitchen/meals & Rumpus
- Rumpus with built in bar
- Ceiling fans
- Down lights
- Sky light
- Air conditioner
- Gas wall furnace
- Double garage
- Pergola & Gazebo
- Front picket fencing
- Pound Road bus stop is approximately 5 minutes' walk from the home
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre is approximately 3 minutes' drive from the home
- Hallam Station is approximately 3 minutes' drive from home
- Kilberry Primary School is approximately 3 minutes' drive from home
- Hampton Park Secondary College is approximately 5 minutes' drive from home
- Monash Freeway is approximately 13 minutes' drive from home
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.