SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
HAMPTON PARK: Are you searching for the ideal place to enter into the property market or to invest? Stop now, your search is over. Here is a well maintained three bedroom, one bathroom home located in a quiet and friendly court location.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen has modern features and facilities including 600mm stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, plenty of bench space and a dishwasher.
The garage has been converted into a secondary living area which gives you the bonus of additional space for your growing family.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 455 sqm land
- 3 bedrooms (master with WIR & the other two without robe facilities)
- Brand new hot water system
- Brand new carpets (high quality)
- Brand new upright cooker with oven and range hood
- Floating floor to living areas and corridor
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Feature walls
- Two way bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Double garage converted to additional living area with reverse cycle split system unit for heating and cooling
- Gas wall heater
- Solar Panels with a 5kw inverter (can add more solar panels to increase the capacity to 5kw). Very cheap electricity bills due to solar panels
- Court location Lot of natural light through north and east facing windows to family areas and bedrooms
- Decent size backyard with fruit trees and native plants
* Bus stop is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Kilberry Primary School is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Hampton Park Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Hallam Station is approximately a six minutes' drive away from the house
* South Gippsland Freeway is approximately 8 minutes' drive away from the house
* Monash Freeway is approximately 12 minutes' drive away from the house
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Gas Wall Heater
- Solar Panels With A 5kw Inverter
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.