SOLD THOMAS ALOYSIUS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNBROOK: STOP LOOKING, this is the one for you! Imagine being able to call the removalists and simply move in, unpack and relax with bare minimum to do!
Measuring approximately 27.2 squares Under Roof Line on approximately 631 square meters of land the property itself is situated in an established street location.
The main features are the Solar Heated Swimming Pool which is six meters in length and 3.5 meters in width (This comes with full council permits), all pool equipment and side access for boat/trailer.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, living area and the alfresco. The hostess kitchen offers modern features and facilities including 900mm stainless steel appliances, double door pantry, large fridge space, dedicated space for a microwave and five burner gas cook top including wok burner.
The open yet separate kids retreat acts as a great second living area. You will have space to put your own bar plus the pool table or convert it to a study.
The practicality of this floor plan is further displayed by the accessibility of the alfresco from the open plan living area. You would have no trouble in entertaining a large group of family or friends in the alfresco which provides extended decking.
Added internal and external features include;
- Solar heated pool with internal coloured lighting (10 different settings)
- Pipe has been run from shallow end of pool for provision of water feature
- Glass fence never needs cleaning
- Self close & soft close glass pool gate
- Side access for boat/trailer behind steel framed double gates
- Two separate living zones
- Evaporative Cooling
- Zoned ducted Heating
- Extended garage for storage with internal access
- Master fits king size bed
- En suite with double shower
- Multiple vanities in the en suite
- Alarm - can be monitored back to base
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- High ceilings
- LED down lights
- Fridge plumbed for ice maker & water dispenser
- Plantation shutters
- Covered alfresco with fan & heating
- 900 mm Stainless Steel Oven
- Five burner gas stove top with wok burner
- Dedicated space for a microwave
- Glass splash back
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Low maintenance gardens
- Shed for all your garden equipment
- Bus stop is approximately three minutes walk away from the house
- South Gippsland HWY access is approximately ten seconds drive
- South Gippsland Freeway access is approximately three minutes drive
- Lynbrook Village shopping centre is approximately three minutes drive
- Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes drive
- Lynbrook Park Aged Care is approximately seven minutes walk
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Alarm System
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- High Ceilings
- Side Access
- Zoned Ducted Heating
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.