SUPERB QUALITY AND LIFESTYLE (WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GURUDWARA)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNBROOK: We present to you this immaculate home located in the sought after community of Lynbrook.
This well thought out home will impress you from the moment you enter with generous proportions and quality throughout.
Through the entrance hall you are welcomed into the formal living room which showcases a contemporary flare in its ceiling design adding light and space.
As you continue through the home you will be impressed by the quality bamboo flooring throughout the living zones. This adds a quality flow and warmth connecting every zone with style.
Also located to the front of the home is the master bedroom with full en suite and walk in robe offering a sense of retreat and privacy.
Continuing the flow of modern comfort, you then enter into the open plan kitchen, dining and family. This truly is the heart of the home where entertaining and family gatherings will be year round as you can freely step out to the outdoor to the impressive undercover entertaining zone with its rich merbau timber decking and privacy screens.
The stunning kitchen is beautifully equipped featuring stainless appliances including a 900mm oven and cooktop and dishwasher. Other quality features on offer include ample crisp white cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bar, a sleek tiled splash back and generous pantry.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms located to the rear of the home have double door built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet. This is perfect as a kids/teen wing or for any guests you may have.
The home also offers heating and cooling for year round comfort and for extra safety there is an intercom, 5 camera and alarm security system and not to forget the gardener of the home, there are low maintenance landscaped gardens with an irrigation system in back yard.
If you are looking for a home of quality and style, then look no further than this beautiful contemporary home at 60 Andretti Avenue, Lynbrook.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 21 sq in total (including the garage & pergola)
- Approximately 403 sqm land
- Built in 2014
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family
- Separate living room
- Generous 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Caesar stone bench tops
- 900 mm oven and cook top
- Ducted Heating
- 7kw Samsung Split System Air conditioner
- Bamboo flooring throughout all living areas
- Alarm System
- 5 camera security system
- Large entertainment area with merbau decking and screen
- Downlights throughout entire house
- Double garage with remote
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Irrigation system in back yard
- Beechwood Construction
- Lynbrook Village is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- St Francis De Sales Primary School approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Lynbrook Primary School is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- Pelican Childcare approximately three minutes drive away from the house
- Easy access to Evans Rd and South Gippsland Highway
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.