SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build then your wish is my command. With extraordinary attention to detail no expense has been spared in the construction of this outstanding Porter Davis family home. Measuring over 27 squares of living plus the garage and the alfresco on approximately 576 square meter of land the property itself is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate and it is simply a case of moving in, unpacking and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
The property itself features a free flowing; open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all! The grand, wide tiled entry provides raised ceilings whilst there is internal access from the over sized double garage which is fully plastered and provides convenient rear roller door access.
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features stone bench tops, island bench with double sink whilst there is a feature glass splash back and sufficient cupboard and bench space. There is a butler's pantry together with space for a large wide fridge, the stainless steel appliances are state of the art and include a 900mm Blanco oven, 900mm five burner cook top (Blanco), range hood (Blanco) and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the separate meals zone!
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the separate living zones. There is an over sized formal lounge area whilst you will be greeted an open, tiled family zone towards the rear of the property complete with a media centre alcove. Your third living option is the open plan living area which is located quite away from the dining and the kitchen area.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms and a study on offer, the master suite itself completely separate from the rear 3; featuring double door entry and a separate TV area. All the other three bedrooms offer full en suite and built in robes.
Added internal and external extras include;
* Built in swimming pool with solar heating
* Outdoor six seater spa
* Enclosed alfresco with electric shutters and power points
* Six TV antenna points includes 1 in alfresco
* Sandstone pavers in alfresco and surrounding pool area
* Gas point in alfresco
* Electric Window shutters in cinema/ TV room
* Security doors throughout
* Clothes drying cupboard in laundry
* Intercom with screen door bell
* Roof solar panels for electricity
* Gas fire place in formal lounge
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Ducted vacuum system with dust pan
* Evaporative cooling
* Air conditioner
* Professionally installed tinted windows throughout reducing
heat and damage to window coverings
* Spa bath in master en suite
* Ceiling fans in master bedroom, family, dining and alfresco
* Two dishwashers (1 in kitchen and 1 in butler's pantry with sink)
* Full en suite to all bedrooms
* Roller door at rear of garage
* Garage has been extended from standard double garage
* Fully fitted cupboards, benches and sink to garage
* Fully landscaped front and rear gardens low maintenance
* Landscaped garden along fence line into street
* Two garden sheds
* Only 2 properties into street giving huge privacy and abundance of parking
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Ducted Vacuum
- Outdoor Spa
- Swimming Pool
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.