SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent family home, situated in the Melington Estate for sure will exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this elegant and gorgeous home will astonish you.
The property itself features a free flowing; open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all!
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features stone bench tops, island bench whilst there is plenty of cupboard and bench space. There is a double door pantry together with space for a large wide fridge, the stainless steel appliances are state of the art and include a 900 mm oven, 900 mm five burner gas cook top and stainless steel range hood. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the meals zone and the backyard.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the separate living zones. There is an open plan family area whilst you will be greeted to an open theatre/ rumpus in front of the family area. The third living area can be converted to a formal sitting area.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite itself completely separate from the rear three; featuring large walk in robe and a full en suite.
Added internal and external features include;
- Three living zones: Formal living, Open plan living area & Theatre/ Rumpus
- Powder room
- Extra cupboards in the laundry
- Plantation shutters
- Down lights
- Solar electricity
- Caesar stone bench tops to the main bathroom & en suite
- Multiple vanities to en suite
- Large mirror to en suite
- Large walk in robe in master
- Double door pantry
- Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen
- Stainless steel double sink
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- Glass splash back
- Microwave niche
- Dedicated space for the microwave
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Established fruit trees in the back gardens
- Low maintenance front garden
- Decking at the entrance
- Internal access
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- Under construction Child Care Centre is approximately five minutes walk away from the house
- Western Port Highway access is approximately one minutes drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately eleven minutes walk away from the house
- ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately twelve minutes walk away from the house
- Within walking distance to public BBQ facility
- Figtree Walk Reserve is within walking distance
- Close to Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Alarm System
- Double Garage
- Plantation Shutters
- Powder Room
- Three Living Zones
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.