SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent Metricon family home, situated in the Mellington Estate for sure will exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this elegant and gorgeous home will astonish you.
Measuring some 29.2 squares under the roof EXCLUDING THE GAZEBO/ PERGOLA on approximately 653m2 of land the property itself is situated in an established street location and it's simply a case of moving in, unpacking and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
The property itself features a free flowing open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all! The parents retreat, separate from the other three bedrooms is a great place to unwind, featuring a double shower, walk through wardrobe and multiple vanity en suite.
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality featuring caesar stone bench tops, tiled splash back, stainless steel 900 mm oven cook top and a spacious walk-in pantry. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the separate dining area!
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the separate yet open living zones. There is an oversized theatre room at the back whilst you will be greeted to an open over sized family zone next to the kitchen. From the dining area and family area there is direct access to the under roof line alfresco.
One of the main external features of this property is the Gazebo, which offers a Spa with 42 inch plasma that can entertain all your family and friends at once.
Added internal and external features include;
- Built early 2009
- Spa (6-8 seater) with 42 inch plasma for viewing
- Gazebo (8 x 6 meters) at the rear with permits
- Two living zones: Open plan living and Theatre/ Rumpus
- Parents retreat with a double shower and multiple vanities in en suite
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobe and master has triple wardrobe
- Walk in linen
- 3 KW solar power on the PFIT (60c rebate) tariff
- Solar hot water
- Ducted heating
- Ducted vacuuming
- Two air conditioners
- TV points to master, living, theatre room and SPA area
- Plantation shutters to dining area and theatre room
- LED down lights
- Spotted Gum Timber floor boards and woollen carpets
- Coffee Caesar stone bench tops to kitchen and latte Caesar stone bench main bathroom and en suite
- 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Walk in Pantry
- Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Feature lights in bedrooms and main living area
- Internal access from garage and access to back yard from garage
- Automatic double garage with three remotes
- Merbau decking under alfresco, front entrance & main gazebo
- Landscaped gardens to backyard easily maintained with water irrigation to majority of the garden beds
- Concrete pathways down both sides of the house
- Twin foldable washing line
- Rain water tank 2000 litres for garden watering with pump
- Fly screens on windows, Quality curtains and blinds
- Secure backyard with double gates up the front and 2 pool gates down the side
- No owners' co-operation fees
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Child Care Centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately twelve minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately eleven minutes' walk away from the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately eleven minutes' walk away from the house
* Easy access to the Western Port Highway, South Gippsland Highway and Thompsons Road
* Within walking distance to the sporting ground, walking trails and public BBQ facility
* Also it is located close to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
Note - Floor plan is there for illustrative purpose only. Ray White Cranbourne will not take any liability for the accuracy of the details or the drawing of the floor plan.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- 3 KW Solar Power System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Solar Hot Water
- Walk In Linen
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.