SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, freeway access, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, family area and the rumpus.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite itself completely separate from the rear three; featuring a large walk in robe and a full en suite.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 30 sq in total including the garage, alfresco & pergolas
- Approximately 502 sqm land
- Two separate living zones
- Sliding door access from theatre/ rumpus
- Part set up for a greenhouse
- Two pergolas
- Caf blinds in the pergola
- 3kw solar panels for electricity
- Solar panel for gas hot water
- Down lights
- Feature walls
- Plantation shutters
- Security doors
- Fly screens
- Gas ducted heating
- Two air conditioners
- Gas log fire place with remote
- 900 mm stainless steel five burner gas cook top
- 900 mm stainless steel oven
- Double door dishwasher
- Glass range hood
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Water tank
- Fully secure backyard
- Low maintenance gardens
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook Primary School is within walking distance
* Child care centre is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately less than two minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Within walking distance to Lynbrook's Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails.
Note - Floor plan is there for illustrative purpose only. Ray White Cranbourne will not take any liability for the accuracy of the details or the drawing of the floor plan. Please consult the agent once you inspected the property for any concerns.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- 3kw Solar Panels For Electricity
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.