SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Standing proud is this two storey four bedroom home built by Dennis Family Homes which has been designed for the ever growing family or those looking for that extra space. With modern tones throughout and set on an allotment of approximately 685m2 in a court location you'll find yourself surrounded by well-presented homes and just a short walk to parkland.
On entering you will be greeted with a light filled living area which follows through to the open plan kitchen meals and family areas. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances, built-in pantry and ample cupboard space. With entertaining in mind, you will find a self-contained powder room alongside the kitchen area which also overlooks the rear patio and large low maintenance backyard. With high ceilings, quality light fittings and timber floors as added features you will feel an extra elegance to the home.
The bedrooms are above and are positioned around a spacious rumpus area for the kids to enjoy and unwind. The master bedroom is complimented with a full en suite and walk in robe while the other bedrooms have built in robes and are close to the central bathroom. All bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans.
Added internal and external features include;
- Built in 2008
- Approximately 28 sq living *excluding garage and patio*
- Approximately 685 sqm land
- Multiple living areas
- Upstairs rumpus room
- Master with WIR & FES
- Ducted heating
- 900 mm stainless upright stove
- Three toilets including powder room
- Ceiling fans
- Timber floors
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Double garage
- Low maintenance gardens
* The local park & the kids' play ground are only a minute's walk away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately four minutes drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes drive away from the house
* The Oval (sports ground) is approximately two minutes drive away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately two minutes drive away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately three minutes drive away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes walk away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road
Note - Floor plan is there for illustrative purpose only. Ray White Cranbourne will not take any liability for the accuracy of the details or the drawing of the floor plan. Please consult the agent once you inspected the property for any concerns.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Three Toilets Including Powder Room
- Upstairs Rumpus Room
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.