SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, freeway access, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers, this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with a spacious living area which is separate from the open plan kitchen/meals/family zone. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, stainless appliances and microwave provision.
Separated with the hallway are bedrooms 2, 3 & 4, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and WIR.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family!
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 24 sq URL
- Approximately 684 sqm land
- Corner block
- Built in 2009 by Infinity Building Group
- Two separate living zones
- 600 mm oven
- 600 mm cook top
- Microwave provision
- Tiled kitchen area
- Built in robes to 3 bedrooms
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Down lights
- Master with full en suite & WIR
- Internal garage access
- Water tank connection to toilets
- Low maintenance backyard
- Located within minutes to train station
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* St Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook Primary School is within walking distance
* Child care centre is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately less than two minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Within walking distance to Lynbrook's Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Two Separate Living Zones
- Water Tank Connection To Toilets
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.