IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build then your wish is my command. With extraordinary attention to detail no expense has been spared in the construction of this outstanding ex display Henley family home.
Located at the border of the Rise Estate, this stunning masterpiece measures approximately 33 sq (including the garage, porch, alfresco & pergola) and is positioned on an oversized allotment of approximately 617m2. It is situated in an established street location among other proudly maintained display homes. Simply move in, unpack and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
This thoughtfully laid out living plan is designed with class and quality finishes. The property is cleverly positioned on the land allowing for the decent size established backyard.
It has a free flowing open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all! The sparkling hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features stone bench tops, sufficient cupboard and bench space, and a generously large island bench with a double sink. There is a wide fridge cavity, a double door pantry and a dedicated microwave space. State of the art stainless steel appliances include a 900mm upright cooker, range hood and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the meals zone!
For those who like to entertain, take full advantage of the separate yet open living zones that exist internally and externally. There is an oversize open plan living zone next to the kitchen which then flows out to the outside alfresco & pergola area.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer along with a separate study, the master suite itself completely isolated and secluded from the other three bedrooms. Featuring a walk-in robe and a stylish full en suite which is sure to create envy amongst family and friends. The en suite offers double vanity with large mirror, shower space and a toilet. All the other bedrooms are conveniently positioned close to the separate toilet and bathroom, all with sufficient robe facilities.
Added internal & external features include:
- Built by Henley Homes (Ex-display home)
- Built in 2008
- Approximately 33 sq (including the garage, porch, alfresco & pergola)
- Approximately 617 sqm land
- Three living zones
- Master bedroom with full en suite & walk in robe
- Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen & en suite
- Feature walls (decorative wall paper)
- 900mm stainless upright cooker
- Built in microwave provision
- Double door pantry
- Glass splash back
- Ducted heating (2 zones)
- Refrigerated cooling (2 zones)
- Color bound roof
- 2730 mm high ceiling
- Double entry door
- Timber windows and sliding door
- Exposed concrete driveway
- Timber look garage
- Brick garden beds in front and side of the house
- Direct Access to outdoor living from one of the bedrooms
- Alfresco & Pergola area
- Mature and professionally landscaped gardens
* Lynbrook station is approximately a ten minutes' walk away.
* Western Port Highway access is only approximately 400 meters away.
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away.
* St Francis De Sales school is approximately a twelve minutes' walk away.
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is only a five minutes' drive away.
* Figtree Walk Reserve, Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails are within walking distance.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Refrigerated Cooling (2 Zones)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.