SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for a special place for your family to call home, this Porter Davis built home might very well be the design. A few steps inside and its clear this house is all about family, friends and good times with a floor plan and a backyard to impress savvy home buyers. The location is second to none, within minutes away from the Lyndhurst Primary School, Shopping Centre and the Merinda Park Station.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the three separate living zones and the gaming area which is nestled within the bedrooms. If you have older children or even guests needing their own space then this house will tick those boxes with bedroom 2 having its own en suite and separate sitting or study room. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the central bathroom and powder room.
The master suite itself is nestled at the rear of the home and features double door entry, space for a dressing table and a large WIR. The en suite offers double vanities with a shower, separate toilet and plenty of cupboard space.
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features stone bench tops, island bench with double sink and built in pantry. For those MasterChef's you will be delighted to find 2 x 600mm ovens and a 900mm gas cook top, range hood and a dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the family and dining zone.
Flowing out from the timber decked alfresco you will find well established gardens. If you love to dabble in the garden and grow your own produce you will impressed to find already built vegetable and herb beds. While being on a large allotment there is still a grassed area with plenty of room for the kids or family pets to play.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Built by Porter Davis
- Approximately 37.4 sq under roof line
- Approximately 779 sqm land
- Three separate living areas plus a gaming room
- Master with en suite & Walk in robe
- Bedroom two with en suite and study area
- Central bathroom & powder room
- Caesar Stone benches in kitchen
- 2 x 600mm stainless steel ovens
- 900mm gas cook top
- Range hood & Dishwasher
- Butler's pantry
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Internal access from garage
- Rear roller door from garage
- Alfresco with decking, lighting & ceiling fan
- Established vegetable garden beds
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre & Medical Centre are within ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Two Brand new sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also, it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Three Separate Living Areas Plus A Gaming Room
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.