BUILT WITH STYLE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this modern and stylish family home will for sure impress any buyer. Ideally suited to first timers or down sizers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area. The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a built-in pantry.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and a are serviced by the central bathroom.
If you enjoy entertaining then you will be thoroughly impressed with the timber decked pergola which flows out from the central hub of the home. With a built in bbq it's an ideal space for entertaining family and friends.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Built by Porter Davis in 2013
- Open plan living
- Timber floating floors
- Quality carpet
- Quality lighting
- Down lights
- Three bedrooms
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen
- 900 mm stainless steel upright cooker
- Walk in pantry
- Ducted heating
- Two air conditioners
- Full en suite with Caesar stone benches
- En suite with double vanities
- Master with walk in robe
- Timber plantation shutters
- Built in bbq
- Timber decking
- Single garage
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to the bus stop (Route 897 - Lynbrook Station to Clyde)
* Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Caesar Stone Benches In Kitchen
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Walk In Pantry
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.