PERFECT FAMILY HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST - If you have been looking for the perfect family home in the highly sought after Marriott Waters's estate Lyndhurst, look no further!
Surrounded by well presented homes and offering great street appeal, as you step through the front door and you will want to call 13 Mermaid Grove your forever home.
The home has a functional floor plan with family living in mind. Offering 3 bedrooms plus study, master bedroom with large walk in robe, full ensuite with double sinks and ceiling fan.
Central kitchen will be the hub of the home with island bench top, quality stainless steel appliances, 900mm oven, dishwasher and stone bench tops.
The kitchen overlooks dining and living area which flows out to the covered alfresco area ensuring entertaining family and friends all year round.
There is also the bonus of home theatre or rumpus room allowing different zoned livings for your family.
Other features include:
- Landscaped gardens
- Ducted heating
- Split system
- Downlights and pendant lights
- Single gate side access
- Double remote garage with internal garage access
Marriott Waters offers a range of amenities:
- Marriott Waters shopping centre within walking distance
- Walking distance to Lyndhurst Primary school
- Within walking distance to the bus stop (Route 897 - Lynbrook Station to Clyde)
- Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are just minutes away
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
The prestigious area of Lyndhurst consists of deluxe family homes, neatly manicured gardens and offers A class living. Marriott waters shopping centre, Lyndhurst Primary School, sports ovals and an Early Parenting Centre are located within Lyndhurst. Also there is easy access to Merinda Park Station and the Lynbrook Station.
At Ray White Cranbourne our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and vendor expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.