SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from freeway access, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers and families, this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the formal living room which then flows through to the open plan kitchen, meals, family and rumpus area. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, stainless steel wall oven, gas cook top plus microwave provision.
The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and walk in robe while the remaining 3 bedrooms are separated by the rear hallway and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family!
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to miss out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 21 sq under roof line
- Approximately 544 sqm land
- Formal living
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family
- Rumpus area
- Stainless steel wall oven
- Stainless steel gas cook top
- Microwave provision
- Master with full en suite & walk in robe
- Ducted heating
- Split system unit in master bedroom
- Double garage
- Internal access from garage
- Water tank
- Aylmer Road Bus Stop is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
- Child Care Centre is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately nine minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Western Port Highway access is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Within walking distance to public BBQ facility & Play ground
- Figtree Walk Reserve is within walking distance
- Close to Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Internal Access From Garage
- Split System Unit
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.